AREAS AND FIELDS OF ACTIVITIES
Assistance for our clients begins with an analysis of their needs, fixing the objectives and definition of the means for achieving results in those relationships where a public administration is concerned or if direct or indirect public law interests emerge.
The studio is able to intervene both for the prior definition of contractual and organisational structures for the realisation of the necessary tools to achieve the goal and also in litigation to protect the position of individuals or groups, or for claiming rights. Finally also when defence of personal positions before a judge regarding criminal law or accounting are under discussion.
- During a consultation phase we are able to propose, follow and define solutions for planning and ideas for intervention for programming and realising urban projects and infrastructure on the territory, elaborating suitable contractual tools, from urban conventions to programming agreements to agreements of equalisation.
- We guarantee assistance in courts of law both for urban planning (appeal against town planning and other planning provisions in general, drawing up of observations and oppositions), as well as for building (building permissions, interventions about activities based on planning permission, challenges on authorisations in favour of third parties), and in general for questions relative to management of the territory.
- Judicial assistance includes litigation before an administrative, criminal and civil judge.
- Particular experience has been gained in matters regarding management of the waterways and the relationships regarding state owned property, both public waterways and maritime domain, guaranteeing assistance before a specialised judge (Tribunale Regionale delle Acque) and High Court (Tribunale Superiore delle Acque).
Extrajudicial activity is concentrated on:
- assistance in the stage of singling out the contracting party by means of arranging the documents pertinent to the procedures and the assistance for their development on behalf of the administrations bringing the case forward (preparation of notices, outline for tenders, specifications and management of the fulfilments) or on behalf of the competing candidates (drafting of offers, preparation of documents, drafting of observations, definition of contracts);
- drafting, stipulation and management of the carrying out of contracts which have public works, supplies and services as their object;
- also in the context of traditional negotiations (tenders, concessions) and more innovative institutions (leasing of public property; contract of availability, project financing).
- We assist our clients in legal problems determined by localisation and authorisation of large and medium sized commercial structures in programming and urban and territorial aspects connected to their sites.
- We have gained specific experience in the tourism sector, both in the elaboration and application of regional regulations regarding the specific subject as well as assistance in the civil and administrative field to economic operators and professionals in the tourist sector, particularly regarding accommodation in the open air and hotel and non-hotel accommodation structures.
We assist local and health administrations, some of the main operators in the North of Italy, and authorities representing professional categories in the sector of services to the individual. In this field we deal with:
- general themes connected to the procedures for the distribution and entrustment of social and social health services, including the use of relative infrastructural projects;
- specific themes regarding the carrying out of economic activities connected to health such as the distribution of care in the health insurance care regime, institutional accreditation, sharing of the health budget;
- problems connected to the practice of social-health professions, from professional ethics obligations, to the obligation of filing a complaint or medical report, limits and terms of the professional secret and professional responsibility.
As expert consultants in environmental problems we assist public and private clients regarding activities pertaining to:
- the water cycle from distribution at the aqueduct to the purification of waste water
- treatment and disposal of waste, construction and management of systems for energy recovery from bio-digestion
- the localisation, realisation and environmental recovery of quarries and landfills
- redevelopment and soil remediation procedures
- defence and assistance in procedures and actions of responsibility regarding environmental damage, in civil, administrative, criminal and accounting contexts.
We assist administrators and public officials in the management of controversies regarding:
- working relationships with public administrations both in a tendering stage and management;
- administrative and accounting responsibility towards the Administration and before the Court of Auditors;
- honorary relationships and electoral controversy;